Chinese New Year in 2020 is bound to be a special year. A spreading epidemic makes people cherish their lives even more. The novel coronavirus most happen in Wuhan, which now is under control. The government is actively taking many measures to deal with it.
During the critical period of prevention and control of novel coronavirus, Kstar has established the epidemic prevention and emergency response office at the first time. It takes multiple measures and continues to make efforts to do a good job in the prevention and control of the coronavirus, and create a safe and reliable work and living environment.
1. All people in and out of the office must wear masks. Those who do not wear masks are not allowed to enter the company.
2. The Ministry of Administration will distribute the masks which will be distributed by assistants of each department according to the number of people.
3. There are temperature measurement places in the entry and exit of the company, and entry person must take a temperature measurement, Persons above 37.3 degrees Celsius must immediately go to the hospital for treatment.
4. Those who enter the company through the staff shuttle must cooperate with the body temperature test before getting on the bus, and they can take the bus after passing the test.
5. When employees take the company shuttle, they wear masks to avoid excessive conversation and reduce direct physical contact.
1. The person in charge of the department must know the health status of the employees in the department on a daily basis. As soon as employees have fever, cough and other suspected virus infection pneumonia are found, immediately report it to the emergency office, and no concealment or late reporting is required.
2. Wear a mask during work and use e-mail, phone and WeChat and other online communication methods if possible. Staff must keep a safe distance when communicating in person.
3. The office window should be opened as much as possible to keep the air flowing.
4. All departments should reduce the meetings. When meeting must be held, all staff must wear masks. What's more, the meeting person should keep a maximum distance from each other and the meeting room should be opened for ventilation.
Dining and Accommodation
1. The company will implement meals in batches. All departments should go to the dining room to have meal in regulation time. You can pack meals to the office if you want. It is recommended to bring your own lunch boxes to reduce waste disposal.
2. Take off your face mask when eating, avoid eating together, eating face to face, eating and talking. Achieve "least exposure, minimal crossover" infection risk.
3. It is recommend to living alone.
1. Cleaning your hand is one of the most effective way to prevent respiratory infections. You should always clean your hand with soap or hand sanitizer and with flowing water. After cleaning Wipe your hands with disposable paper towels or clean towels.
2. Before coughing or sneezing, before and after preparing food, before and after eating, before and after going to the toilet, contacting other people, animals, public goods, and after going out, etc. pay attention to personal hygiene and wash your hands frequently.
3. Maintain good hygiene. When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or towel. Wash your hands immediately after coughing or sneezing. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with your hands.
In this special period, we will work together with the people of the whole country to achieve the goal and defeat the epidemic! Short term temporary prevention and control measures are to ensure long‐term safety and production. Thanks for your understanding, and we believe it will be restored soon.